BS in Customs Administration – eKonek Pilipinas Experient: Sandbox…
We are proud to present to you our partnership with eKonek Pilipinas Inc. for the Summer Internship Program 2021!
How can an educational institution provide quality and alternative internship among students during these restrictive times?
We made sure that competencies are met thru integration of technology and strategic frameworks are laid out, hence, the Experient: Sandbox Portal. Here in Midway Colleges, Inc., we ensure that education is always topnotch and transformative!
It is our shared objectives:
- To help the students develop the knowledge and skills in the field of trade, transportation and
supply chain management by way of exploration and experimentation on real technology
solutions and its applicability to their chosen field.
- To help students to have appropriate educational foundation, effective independent mentoring
and appropriate meta curricular balance
Let us present to you the key features of this transformative technology:
- Individual and unique User Management/Administrator rights access to the various e-Konek VASP
systems per student.
- Access to the latest version of the VASP applications whenever there are modifications as required
by BOC, PEZA, SBMA, CDC and AFAB
- Tutorial videos and online user manuals to guide the students in navigating the applications.
Pertinent rules and regulations like Department Orders, Customs Administrative Orders, Customs
Memorandum Orders and other related Orders shall be made available to the faculty and
students through the e-Konek online portal as soon as they are published.
- Sandbox computing environment that mimics or replicates the targeted application for all types
of users including simulated responses from the government agencies’ back-end systems
- One free lecture and hands-on orientation to faculty and students and consultations on the
Orders and issuances pertinent to the course
This is BSCA for you!