DRIVEN GOT TALENT: TIKTOK MIDWAY EDITION
Labas mga ka tiktokerist! ❤️❤️❤️
Join the TikTok Midway Edition and win awesome prizes!
Read the mechanics below.
1. The activity is open to all bonafide students/employees.
2. All participating section/ department must consist of a minimum of one (1) and maximum of three (3) participants.
3. All students who choose to participate will upload a video of their creation through TikTok.
4. The length of the video shall be from a minimum of 15 to a maximum of 60 seconds.
5. Music to be used, either original or not, shall not contain profane and inappropriate words.
6. Registration shall start on September 22, 2020 and the deadline for the submission of entry shall be on September 23, 2020 (12 noon).
7. Students/employee who qualify shall receive confirmation on September 23, 2020.
8. All qualified entries shall be posted on Midway Colleges’ official FB page.
9. The winner of the contest shall be determined based of the following criteria, respectively:
- Midway Community Votes (25%)
- Public Viewer Likes (25%)
- Scoring from the Talent Juries (50%)
Note: The use of auto like shall be prohibited and shall constitute to disqualification.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRY
The event is divided into two categories, namely:
All interested students/employees can submit entry online thru:
Talent in any is welcome (e.g. singing, dancing, acting).