Gabay Araw sa LMS
In relation to the virtual orientation put up for the students, the Office of the Student Affairs with the Guidance Office organized a virtual orientation intended for the parents on August 28, 2020. This initiative aimed to inform the parents and guardians of the institution’s programs, processes, services, and plans for the school year in response to the pandemic.
The orientation was done through Zoom and was streamed via Midway Colleges Facebook page.
Content of discussion are as follows:
· Health and Safety Protocols by Ms. Michelle Ann Pablo OIC, OIC Admin Director
· Academic Learning Continuity Plan by Dr. Richard Oandasan, Academic Director
· E- Library by Sir John Guzman, College Library Staff
· Finance Matters and Concerns by Ms. Rosabella Manglicmot, OIC Finance Director
· Students Program and Services by Dr. Jemmuel Roque, OSA Director
A thorough discussion on the Learning Management System, the platform of learning continuity, was explained by Francis Hernandez, CEO of Audentes Technologies that linked Microsoft 365 to the institution.
Mr. Hernandez showed the functions and features of Microsoft 365 that holds the Learning Management System.
Parents were given opportunities to raise their concerns and clarifications about the system.
The virtual orientation is a major step to keep the stakeholders well-informed of the institution’s implementation of learning continuity in this time of pandemic.
Midway Colleges ensures close engagement to the students and their parents to support a progressive learning.